Since its creation, the company SOTRALENTZ Construction has cultivated the values of quality and know-how, which have been transmitted from generation to generation. This tradition has enabled it to develop a true quality policy within each subsidiary over the years.
ISO 9001 version 2015 certified, SOTRALENTZ Construction undertakes to respond with ever-increasing professionalism to its customers’ expectations.
Moreover, as the project manager for the creation of the ADETS quality standard, SOTRALENTZ CONSTRUCTION is a very active player in the search for the quality and mechanical and technological performance of welded meshes for over 40 years.
– France: AFCAB
– Germany: DIN 488 and DIN 17660
– Switzerland: SIA 262
– Netherlands: KOMO
– Belgium: BENOR
Traceability of steels
On account of using a fabrication process that has been thoroughly researched, our optimised welded meshes provide full traceability, from their fabrication in the iron and steel plant up to their dispatch. Thus, our Quality department can provide the following information on demand:
– Chemical characteristics of steel (carbon content, etc.)
– Mechanical characteristics of steel (elastic limit, elongation, etc.)
– Geometric and physical characteristics (linear weight, shape, etc.)
– Resistance to the shear of welds